Attend Boiler Gold Rush – aka BGR aka Freshman Orientation. Attend a basketball game
Drink an entire Den Pop.
- It was painful but yes.
Eat at Triple X
- Their breakfast is the best
- Get a milkshake at Pappy’s
- Never got around to it, again, there’s still time.. as long as it stays open.
Pull an all-nighter
- More than I’d like to admit, I miss Hicks library
- OH YES!
Attend a concert in Elliot Hall of Music
- Macklemore and Ryan Lewis, and Weird Al…not at the same show..
Go to Harry’s Chocolate Shop Achieve a 4.0 for one semester Ride the Citibus Get a part time job
- Good ole ITaP
Get a drink from the Lion Fountain Live with a random roommate
- And I’ll never regret it Zucc!
Skip a class on purpose and for no reason at all Visit a professor outside of class for office hours Become the president of something
- Shake hands with the university president
Stay friends with someone all four years
- Since STAR, Jess!
Attend a football game
- Particularly for “Shout” and the IU Sucks dance
Join a random club
- Go for a ride on the Boilermaker Special
- Get a picture with Purdue Pete
Get a picture with the World’s Largest Drum Take a nap somewhere on campus Go to a Fraternity party
- Go to a Baseball game (at the new field)
- Go to a Volleyball game
Go to Trivia Night at Jake’s
- Where I met a very special guy, Max, I wish I was a better girlfriend to you.
Go to Famous Frank’s
- Thanks, Jacob!
Go to the Cactus
- Thursday, the best and the worst night.
Attend Breakfast Club
- Go sledding on Slayter Hill
- I’m ashamed
Walk under the Bell Tower
- Boom! Bachelor’s Degree.
Gosh, I miss life at Purdue sometimes. Great times with great people in a great place.